All you need is right here.
Hidden away in the heart of Downtown Riverside, CA is a place that offers artists a world-class, technically proficient but highly creative workspace that will inspire your creative vision and capture the sound you're looking for. Since opening in 2016, Millennial Sound has been an outlet for thousands of Artists strewn from different walks of life. We Specialize in all genres of Music Spoken Word and are proudly partnered with Award Winning audio/video producers who offer a wide selection of services including: recording, video/audio production, mixing and mastering services for all genres of music, voiceover, post-production, podcasts and more. Between our flagship Studio A and our Studio B Vocal Production Suite (coming soon), we have a great solution for recording artists of all styles and budgets. So now that you've found us, let's bring your project to life!
If you have any questions, business inquiries, or ready to book a session, get in touch!
What we Offer
*Industry Standard Recording studio A aka ( Studio ENERGY) est 2016
Vocal Production Suite studio B aka ( Studio VIBE)est 2022
Small - Large Event Space
Full Audio & Video production and development
Digital works Publishing and Promotion
A&R w/Artist Development
Internet Radio Streaming
DJ & Event Planning
3643 University Ave ,
951 234 7200
Terms and Conditions
Festival of Lights ( Parking ) ***
** We recommend 30min early during this time due to heavy traffic.
Parking Lots and Garages offer hourly/visitor parking.
First 90 minutes FREE.
$1.00 each additional 30 minutes.
$8.00 daily maximum
FREE parking after 5pm, weekends, and holidays
$5.00 upon entry on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings from 9pm - 3am.
*****Unfortunately we do not have wheelchair access
Curbside Metered Parking is also available throughout downtown Riverside.
$1.50 per hour
FREE parking after 5pm, weekends, and holidays
**Millennial Sound is not responsible for any parking tickets or towing violations.
** We recommend you arrive 30min early during this time due to heavy traffic.
Cancellations / Refunds
1. All sales are final on confirmed sessions and services.
1a. Rescheduling must be done 48 hr before your session.
2. There are no refunds of any kind. No shows that have paid a deposit of any amount, will result in loss of currency and studio time.
2A , Client is responsible for 100% of the session rate for all studio time cancelled. You CAN reschedule your session 48 hours in advance. If client chooses to cancel the scheduled session you are forfeiting your payment, and to book new session you will need to make another payment.
3. Studio time begins from the time you “Book” your session - not when you show up. It is suggested that you be on time for your session as when we are busy we may have another session booked right after yours.
4. If Client arrives late or does not arrive at all for a scheduled session, individual/company will be responsible for the payment of the period of time individual/company was scheduled and the time will not be extended. If Client was late more than 35 minutes the Studio reserves the right to cancel a session.
5. If the Studio must cancel a session due to engineer's illness or other reasonable cause from Studio's side, the Studio will reschedule the session for the earliest available time consistent with the needs of the Client. In the event neither the Client nor the Studio can agree upon a date and time for a session, the Studio will refund the deposit. after a time and date are set normal cancellation terms apply as usual. for more details on refunds please visit the link below
6. Studio time extension depends on Studio availability and must be paid in advance. Regular rates apply to additional Studio time and services.
7. Studio time includes setup time, break down time, and any breaks taken by the artist(s) or engineer. For sessions lasting 8 hours and longer the engineer will be allowed 30-minute meal breaks per session. All such time is on the clock.
8.You forfeit the right for any charge backs from any financial institution as you agree to our no refund policy
9. In the case of a refund, a $2.00 processing fee will be deducted. if no session is confirmed within 30 min of providing a deposit a refund will be issued automatically.
10. Deposits will be credited towards session upon arrival. no shows will result in loss of deposit. Deposits hold up to 60min , after a 60min period has passed the scheduled session may be cancelled. Deposits are non refundable.
11. Studio time begins at time booked and ends once scheduled time has been reached.
1A. In the recording studio we have a 4 guest limit. After 4 guest we charge $10 per guest with an 8 guest max.
Breakages and Damages to studio equipment
Any damages caused to studio equipment due to misuse and abuse will be charged to the artist/band/individual. Refusal to pay for damages will result in exclusion and/ or prosecution. If an item of equipment is damaged or missing at the start of your session, please report it to the session technician/engineer immediately.
Personal Items/Lost Property
Please make sure to not leave personal items unattended and ensure that you take all of your belongings with you when you leave. Millennial Sound is not responsible for any personal items that are lost or damaged on the premises.
You are permitted to bring your own food and beverage into the studio. However, this must not enter studio booth or be placed on any of the equipment under any circumstances. Any damage caused to studio equipment due to spills and negligence with food and beverage will be charged as per our damages policy above. Please help us to keep the studio tidy for all guests. For your convenience 2 bottles of complimentary water are provided for every session.
It is highly recommended to bring a storage device USB/Hard Drive Ect. Make sure your audio files are uncompressed ( RAR & ZIP ) to save time in your session. we only send session track out files online within your session. We are not liable and hold no responsibility for any files lost. We do however try to hold Sessions files up to 30 calendar days from when the session booked. All Re Edit/ Re Master must be scheduled within 24hr of revived masters for both Video and Audio Masters.
ON FEB,2,2019 we will be implementing a new service.
For $25.00 we will set aside time in the studio to send you your track out or WAV sessions via email. link listed below